Personal growth is the cause, positive culture is the effect.
Cause the effect you want to see.
We are reshaping culture through personal growth so that people can cause the effect they want to see in their lives, businesses, communities, and the world.
We have learned, through lived experience, that personal growth, professional growth, and a peaceful society are intrinsically linked. When people are at their best personally, they can be at their best professionally, and give their best in society.
We are passionate about partnering with employers who want to cause the effect they want to see in their employees’ lives, businesses, families, and communities.
Types of Services
Our business consulting services are for organizations that want to:
- level-up their organization’s culture
- get better at engaging their customers/constituents/communities
- bridge the divides between the organization and the community it serves
- identify and heal dysfunctional dynamics in the business, management, oversight, and systems
- help their employees to level-up in their careers, level up in life, and learn meaningful, tactical and practical ways of creating better experiences for themselves, their colleagues, their clients, the company, their families, and their communities.
All engagements are created to match the individual goals and needs of the organization requesting support. Depending on the need and Christina’s availability, these engagements could be consultative, project-based, ideation/strategy sessions, event-based, and/or include a package of Christina’s Uplevel Career & Life Coaching sessions for employees.
Please reach out to us today.
Community Action / Community Building / Community Engagement
We are passionate about building bridges in communities and we utilize our same unique methodologies and approaches to harmonize the areas within society where people are experiencing the most discord, polarization, and opposing points-of-view.
We are available to assist in developing strategies that can help your community to come together or to help your organization to better connect with the community and the people you serve.
The most important part of rallying a community around a common goal (even if that’s just to end the division) or around your business is to understand what caused the division in the first place. We help communities and organizations to find the deeper causes, not just the superficial ones, and then we help to develop strategies that bridge the divide and help everyone to heal.
Below are a few bullet points that address how we handle polarizing and divisive situations in our community building protocols.
- We speak with compassion and understanding for all parties on every side of a divide
- We seek to understand all parties’ thoughts, influences, pain, programming, and triggers
- We show people how to cause the effects they want to see (e.g. to see more tolerance in the world, people must become radically tolerant of all people — even those who have opinions or values that they don’t like). They must “be the change they want to see”.
- We are radically compassionate toward all parties, for we know that wherever there is discord, hate, or fear, there is pain. We seek to understand the pain so that we can help people to heal it, and thus heal the divides.
- We are radically aware of our job as role models of compassion, peace, tolerance, and love — and we’ve trained hard to stay compassionate, peaceful, tolerant, accepting, and full of love — even when others may think it’s too hard to.
- We see all perspectives and give people alternative ways to think about the experiences, thoughts, feelings, and emotions they have that keep them stuck in cycles of fear, anger, resentment, blame, judgment, shame, dysfunction, misery, etc.
- We are not polarizing. We do not take sides. We do not shame. We do not judge. We are the change we want to see in ourselves, each other, and in the world.
- We show people the power of personal accountability, personal responsibility, understanding their pain, transforming their pain, and thereby causing the changes they want to see in themselves, their lives, their workplaces, and in the communities they live/serve in
- We give people tools and strategies to change their minds so that they can change their experiences
Christina leads with radical cooperative compassion for all.
We love doing workshops with employees. All of our workshops are curated to match the individual needs of our clients. Christina creates workshops on a multitude of topics, including all of her speaking engagement topics listed below (under the Speaking Engagements tab).
We recognize that some organizations simply want to inspire their group, while others want workshops that are more tactical. We stand ready to assist our clients in whatever ways we can.
Below are a few examples of workshop topics:
- How to Reframe Your Experiences to Increase Enjoyment and Productivity
- Mastering Your Mindset: Learning How to Make Small Adjustments in Order to Create Massive Shifts
- Understanding the Three Most Powerful Ingredients to Changing Your Work and Life Experience: Personal Accountability, Mindset, Self-Mastery
- How Self-Mastery Makes You the Architect of Your Life
- Purposeful Pain: Learning How to Turn Pain into a Superpower
- Learning How to Overcome Limiting Beliefs and Fixed-Mindsets
- Learning How to Reframe Your Past and Not Project Your Present
- Breaking the Cycles that Keep Us Stuck
- Leveraging the Hardships and Hurt in Life — So They’re Working for You and Not Against You
- Learning the Tools that Will Help You to Overcome Everything, Always and Enjoy Doing It
Group Team-Building / Mindset / Ideation Sessions
We offer group coaching for those clients who want an independent third party to help them navigate whatever they’re going through or looking to modify or create. Below are a few examples of group coaching event topics. All group events can be curated to match your needs:
- Group coaching sessions to work through issues related to workplace, team, culture, management, personnel, leadership, governance, community
- Strategic breakthrough group coaching sessions
- Ideation / Strategy / Vision-building sessions
- Team-building group sessions
- Unscripted, interactive “unload” sessions where employees are free to talk about anything and everything that’s bothering them or blocking them and making them feel stuck, unhappy, or unfulfilled in work, family, life
Christina is available for large and small speaking engagements. Below are some of the common formats she’s available for:
- Interactive (Q&A-style) Breakthrough / Real-time Coaching
- Expert/Roundtable Discussion Participant or Leader
Every talk that Christina gives is not just informational, but inspirational and motivational. People walk away not only with an inspired, content heart, but with actionable steps they can start taking that day to change the way their life is unfolding and/or the way they feel living it.
In all of Christina’s talks, she offers powerful tools and strategies coupled with vulnerable storytelling, sharing stories from her life that illustrate, punctuate, and validate her position, perspective, and outcomes. In every topic she agrees to speak on, she has many, many stories to tell. (If she hasn’t lived the topic, you can trust she won’t speak about it.) She embodies every topic and every single lesson taught.
Below are some of Christina’s favorite and most passionate topics to speak about (or to create workshops around).
Personal Growth / Professional Growth:
- Breaking the Cycles that Keep Us Stuck
- Interactive Live (Q&A-style) Breakthrough Coaching
- Our Hardships Prepare Us for Living Our Purpose
- Learning to Love Ourselves — and Our Lives — from the People and Circumstances that Hurt Us
- Using Life as the Training Ground for Growth
- The Journey to Self-Mastery: The Hard Stuff & The Miraculous
Christina can speak on a wide variety of topics beyond what’s listed above and on the one-pagers. She’s also open to other topics and formats, if you have particular topics and/or formats in mind that are not listed here.
Please send us an email here; we’d love to see if there’s a fit.
Private, One-on-One Employee Coaching
Christina offers a limited number of private one-on-one coaching sessions. Below are the two types of private, one-on-one coaching she offers:
- 90-minute breakthrough sessions to help employees break through a specific problem they’re having that’s impacting their work/life productivity or happiness goals
- 3-6 month coaching program (with private sessions 1-2x/week)
If you’re interested in Christina’s coaching, please contact us here.
What Makes Us Different
Unique Points of View
We turn traditional, paralyzing beliefs, behaviors, and patterns on their head and give people a new, refreshed way to look at the same old problems and the same old dysfunctional patterns that show up in life — so they can change them.
We Walk the Walk
Christina walks the walk and the people she has the honor of leading know it and so she has “street credibility” as some would call it. She knows where people are because she’s been there before, and she’s not afraid to get real with people about her own past struggles in order to illustrate the power of the tools, strategies, methodologies, and mindsets she teaches and uses.
Our work is effective because we give employees and leaders the tools, in their own hands, to cause the effects they wish to see in their lives, work, families, and in society as well. Christina’s tools are not esoteric or aspirational; they are tactical, practical, and easy to use.
The material Christina teaches is not information she pulls off a shelf to teach others. She embodies her teachings and therefore she has the flexibility to create presentations and workshops to meet her client’s various needs. And she enjoys doing it.
We Live Service
When Christina was in corporate America, she had two sayings that she lived by and built her teams by. The experience of these two sayings contributed to her 99.98% personal client retention rate over her 17.5 years in the financial services business.
1) “Never give our clients less if what they need is more”; and
2) “Customer service is about creating an experience that our customers and clients want to come back for again and again.”
Christina embodies service and thrives on ensuring that her clients’ needs are met and that she delivers on her commitments with joy and integrity; practicing what she preaches.
Our Vision of the Future that Doesn’t Exist Yet
We envision a world in which all people are free to live in peace, love, joy, and harmony as a normal, predictable way to be — fulfilling their destiny.
We’re doing everything we can to make this vision a reality. Please join us.